30.8.06

Micro warfare and a fragile BFTT

Soren Roberts is infamous for perverted wisecracks, and gundam models. Occasionally he does other random bits, but he's all mecha. Adam Silcott I guess asked him to make something from Advance Wars, a series of take-turn strategy war video games. I own Advance Wars: Dual Strike for the DS. It's tons of fun, but apparently all Soren likes is the art. So without further ado, Chibi Troopers!
Cute, aren't they? I just want to bundle 'em up in a tackel box and play Advance Wars: Lego edition.
Also, Kevin Blocksidge ("Kevoh" to most) has made the third in his... black and yellow ship series! I got to see it at brickfest, but he didn't let me hold it because the long black thing sticking outta the bottom falls off easily. I love the round front, and the engines are totally awesome! I seriously need to use that as a booster design in a spaceship someday. I'm not so sure about the little yellow bits in some of the fins, but stripes would have been hard to do with the peices he used. I'm also amazed that he could fit a fig in there. Great job Keeeeevoh! 8.5/10 for ugly yellow bits and a fragile big fat fin thingy. Also, I finshed a bunch of steam/retro tech stuff recently. Check it out:
[Steam Chimney]
[Floating Rock]
[Flappters]