24.8.06

Brickfest is upon us!


I leave tonight, and stuff starts happening tomorrow! WOW! Get ready people. I'm printing out my MOC cards now. I also have more stuff to talk about though...
Moko's new Orange Robo is just plain cool. it has a retro feel for it, along with great construction, and who can't adore some ORNJ?! The little minifig cockpit is great too, and the interchangable weapons, and the smoothness and the binocular eyes... It's just awesome! Even if you can't read them, click the links in the post I linked you too, those are the other pictures. I give it a 9.0/10, because the feet are too blocky for my tastes.

And for all those flickr addicts, I have a program for you! (assuming you have a mac, I don't, I tried it out at a friends house.) 1001 is a program that lets you more easily see what's going on in flickr, and lets you upload right from your desktop. You might also want to check out the two other programs on Kula, but they cost money after the first 21 days.

See you at Brickfest!

No comments: