21.8.06

Getting Started...Again




Welcome to the new Builder's Block Blog! I hope this one does better than the other did. It won't always be about lego though, it will be more about whatever I like, video games, music, and whatever else. The new adress is http://www.brickstuff.blogspot.com. Remember that, BRICK STUFF dot blogspot dot com.
So, to start things off, I'd like to include two things. One, Brickfest is in 4 days! Whoah! Don't forget about other after-hours activities too, like a parts draw, and the air and space museum trip. Then there are other random things, like the Giddens and Sandlin Bot Fight! Remember to print out your MOC cards too. I'll make sure I take tons of pictures and whatnot for those unlucky enough to not be able to come (like I was last year, I can't wait!!)
Next off, some thing non-lego. Pandora is awesome. You just put in a musical artist, or song that you really like, and it makes a "radio station" with songs or artists much like the one you used. It avoids the "no free music" law (that nobody seems to obey anyway) by playing songs you didn't ask for. It's like a really good radio station streamed right through your computer. Once you make an account (it's free!!) you can have up to 100 "stations" that you can manage (re-naming, re-choosing a song or artist, deleting, and whatever.) You should try it out. So far my favorite channels are ones made my using the songs "The Middle" by Jimmy eat world, and "Wonderwall" by Oasis.