2.11.06

I hate my Math Class

I'm in a special "smart class" where I have one math class a week, on Thursdays, for 2 and a halve hours. I like math, my teacher is fine, the work isn't too hard, but what I really hate is the speed. She talks way too fast. And I can't write, think, and look all at the same time. I just have to hang in there by the skin of my teeth until 3:30. Then I have to catch up at home over the weekend and don't have time to do much at all. And then I don't have any more time that week to go over what I learned, and next time class rolls around, a whole new slew of problems and processes are hurled at me. This weekend I have a lot of other homework too. French, Social Studies Homework, and a Social Studies Project. And then an English essay I need typed. Ugh.

But I guess I can still try to eke in another blog post.
Dan Rubin, Lego ambassador, Brickfest Organizer, Among other things, has polished off a new spacecraft deemed "Lightning." It's pretty cool, with some SNOT in the front, cool intakes, a nifty engine, and lightning bolts on the wings. Sweet.

Legohaulic, who I've known for almost 2 years now, from SSLF, and his brickshelf, and MOCpage, has made an interesting study, almost, as a skeleton. My favorite bit is the minifig-sized skeleton arms used as fingers. Heh.

Chuck Citrin, who I met at brickfest, has made a Lightcycle, from the classic sci-fi movie Tron. He got some great SNOT work in there, but it is a bit bulkier than they are in the movie. It can't be helped really, as lego has it's limits.

Countblockula has also created some cute crab designs.
And Justin Harvey made a sweet gundam-thing, with some sweet colors and some insane SNOT stuff.

And this post I will not blog squieu nor Moko. I have self-control, even if his newest MOC is pretty cool. A nice frame going on there.
Dammit.

Oh oh oh, and Make sure you download the newest Mozilla, it has an auto-spell checker thingy. Hehe.

Musical Motivation: Nothing. Yep, nothing at all.