17.11.06

His ribs our ceiling beams, his guts our carpeting, I guess we've got some time to kill...

Guess what? The ps3 came out today. Guess what? The Wii comes out on Sunday. Guess what? I'm gonna camp out for the Wii!! hehehe. I'm such a geek it makes me awesome.

For all of you who actually checkout the most recent edition of Brickjournal you already know of it, but Mark Stafford has recently officially announced his new Gothica! YAY! The coolest part of the ship is all the little things that fit into it. I especially like the Venator... and then the mecha that pops out from behind it! The scout ship is also really awesome. All that sand green....

Brickshelf Lomero, who Dunechaser blogged a little bit ago, has made another awesome barge, this time a (little) more modern. Steam. yeah, modern. It just has great construction, a cool propellor, and a nice design... even the engine room is cool! I'm gonna keep my eye out for what else he will make.

Another small-time builder on brickshelf, " k1089" made an interesting Alchemist's hut. It's nothing specialy really, but the interior is nice and I think he used a lot of colors in a good way (look at the roof part of the hut red, green, brown, etc.) I just don't like the top of the "tree", it looks way to sparse and wimpy. A cool idea would make it at a slope, like the tree had gotten chopped by some sort of giant. That would be cool.

I know this is a little old, but for those wanting to help AIDs in Africa, (and get cool looking gear) check out (RED). I think it's pretty cool. Plus that red iPod is just too awesome to pass up.

Now for a RLOSIDWTTA!!!:
-A squieu Samurai bot
-Izzo makes a cool little robot frame
-Space camp song!!

Musical Motivation: The Decemberists, Picaresque (I got it for my birthday)

EDIT: Don't ask about the font color change... I'm not really sure how to fix it anyway.