4.11.06

And I will hang my head, hang my head low...

I'm feeling kinda weird today. I'm having trouble with my math homework. But other than that, good things have been happening. I got The Decemberists new CD, The Crane wife. Remember? It rocks. Nice, slightly upbeat songs that are just great background music. And I have a sleepover tonight with one of my best friends...

But onto lego. Kyle Vreize, who I've featured before, has built a new mecha. Except it's halve-mecha halve-tank. "Chrome hounds" which is for the Xbox, I do believe. Kcaster (nick) built something like it a little while ago, same deal; mecha+tank and chromehounds. Both pretty cool, great building guys! What I like about Kyle's model is the great color blocking, but I think the sand red should've been a different color... maybe dark bley to match the guns up front. 3 color rule! It also has some cool controls.

Kerouac... has built a gnarly (tee-hee) yellow robot. It is so sweet and industrial, using those wheel-well pieces so well to cover up where the two tanks connect, and it looks so real. Like Izmojuki too... dang. It would just shuffle around the construction site like *beep beep* shuffle shuffle shuffle *braaaap* *clunk* shuffle shuffle *ga-chunk*
Heh.

Tim Gould, who I know I have blogged a buncha times before. He made a sweet iddy-biddy hardsuit, too bad a minifig doesn't actually fit in there. : P

Plus, a simple, lovely little floating rock by Arpy.

Musical Motivation: The Decemberists - The Crane wife (DUHHRR)


(KA-PWING!!)

7 comments:

Mike said...

So how many builders are you including in your label system?

Lukas said...

Pretty much all the ones that I know I will blog again.

Mike said...

Aaaaaahhhh. That maketh sense. I think.

Anonymous said...

It is rather interesting for me to read this blog. Thanx for it. I like such themes and anything connected to them. I definitely want to read a bit more on that blog soon.

Anonymous said...

Keep on posting such themes. I like to read stories like this. BTW add some pics :)

Anonymous said...

He told her that the watch would stay with her until he came back. The sound of the watch was his fine-sounding words. He promised he would come back and marry her.[url=http://www.sunglassescool.com/jean-paul-gaultier-sunglasses.html]Jean Paul Gaultier Fashion Sunglasses[/url]
Rolex has excellent styles for both males and females, and the price ranges enormously so that most consumers can have a satisfying Rolex. This ladies¡¯ Rolex President is the ideal watch for the excellent females. It is made of 18k yellow gold, including the crown and the flutes bezel. it has the custom champagne diamond dial with 10 round cut diamonds. The crystal is of scratch-resistant sapphire conversion. The President Bracelet is powerful, giving the watch a modern look. It is the synonym of luxury and elegance and is suitable for the finest tastes. Some other popular dial colors including silver and white and mother of pearl are also provided. The consumers can choose according to personal taste. This style is very popular among today¡¯s young professional women.

Unknown said...

qihang0916,juicy couture
toms outlet
louboutin pas cher
ugg slippers
hermes uk
nike air force 1
michael kors handbags
ugg outlet
hollister kids
tommy hilfiger outlet
ralph lauren pas cher
moncler jackets
swarov ski jewelry
timberland boots uk
mulberry handbags
hollister
nike tn
lebron james shoes
cheap uggs
barbour jackets
uggs on sale
ralph lauren uk
longchamp pas cher
vans shoes
hollister uk
chaussure louboutin
toms wedges
michael kors outlet online
cheap versace
pandora bracelets
nike air huarache
toms shoes
air max 90
air force 1
air max
canada goose uk
instyler max
q