16.9.06

Krab People and some Cute Metal.


Okay.
The Brothers Brick, is (aside from mine OF COURSE) the best lego blog out there. Duh. I just can't get enought of it (when I'm in a lego browsing mood I guess.)
They recently featured 2 things that I quite wish I had blogged myself, and here I am blogging them.
Mike Crowly, more well known as Countblockula, is a strange kind of builder. It's rare that I've seen him build say, a spaceship or car. He does lots of fun minifig-things though, and his brickfa frame is probably most famous for that. But now he has made a Krab-Trooper, which (according to him) is hoped to be part of an undersea type exhibit at NWBC (did I ever announce that coming up like, really soon?) It's nifty.
Speaking of Sea Life, Fradel Gonzales, who is probably most notable for his expanding collection of mecha, has made a Lobster-fighter thingy. He did a great job with the organic shape, and made it look smooth and industrial at the same time. Awesome, dudes.

There's a guy I met a brickfest. His name is Taylor. He builds cute hardsuits. Very cute hardsuits. If you're a castle-r then you might know him for his squigs. But now he can be known for the easiest and awesomest steamjetpack. Yup.

Short Post for today folks, I need nutritional supplement and have lots of homework.

No comments: