18.1.07

Bandwagon

Since my post of my favorite space MOCs, Snoikle, Brendan, (HM for Micro-Space) and hopefully linus, have all done [similar] things. Now, let's see if the guys over at Review'd will get their butt into gear.

Side Note: I declare this not-so-sooper dooper sekrit-- Micheal C (from Snoikle) Chuck, and I are planning on starting a new blog. This will be dropped (but not deleted... yet) and snoikle will be dropped (but not deleted...ever, of course) in order to make room in your "lego blogs" bookmarks folder (I know you have one.) We just need a name now pretty much.

p.s. Chuck wins!

7 comments:

Chuck said...

Wait, we're using the colors I suggested?

Linus Bohman said...

I'm getting there! I've begun to sketch it all out, and should hopefully post it today.

Look forward to see your new blog. Look into what you can do about porting the content from your old blogs unto the new one, like Andrew did with the old TBB and Pan-Pacific Bricks (and hopefully Unique Brick Techniques soon).

Linus Bohman said...

Done. You happy now? Making me loose three and a half hours of my life like that. Hmpf.

;-)

Mike said...

Hey, you knew what you were getting into when you started blogging.
And hopefully, we will be able to port stuff over. I'm not 100% sure Snoikle will be shut down, although it will difenietly slow to a trickle.
This is gonna be cool.

Lukas said...

YAY sweetness.

Unknown said...

qihang0916,christian louboutin uk
coach outlet store online
pandora jewelry
canada goose outlet
fake oakleys
prada
ray ban outlet
longchamp pas cher
longchamp
burberry sale
swarov ski jewelry
ray bans
true religion outlet
basketball shoes
p90x workouts
louis vuitton
ugg boots
marc jacobs
abercrombie
cheap oakleys
pandora
ralph lauren
adidas superstar
gucci
michael kors handbags
ed hardy uk
north face
hollister
nike roshe runs
longchamp outlet
canada goose uk
cheap oakley sunglasses
nike air force 1
tory burch outlet
football shoes
oakley sunglases cheap
tod's shoes
q

Darren Demers said...

Hey, you knew what you were getting into when you started blogging.
cotton printed salwar suits wholesale ,
wholesale salwar suit catalogue ,