24.12.06

I is be in very sorroful.

It's okay guys. I'm still alive. I recently posted some stuff on flickr... but that's it. We had a nice day (christmas eve.) No snow, I was walking around in a T-shirt and jeans. Although it is nice, I would rather have snow on Christmas. Oh well.

I have absolutely no lego to display, even though many a great MOCs have been tossed around by the other lego blogs (TBB has MOVED! Go check it out). I dunno... I haven't really been in the "lego" mindset recently. I've been thinking about other things. I don't want to start another blog (cuz that would suck) but this one will either slow down (although it has been slow recently anyway) or change a bit. To fit the things I've been doing. I thought about joining Review'd or something.... but I'm not sure. Maybe I'll just take a (longer) break from blogging. Sorry you guys had to read my intrapersonal rantings, now one last thing to say:

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

p.s. a cool new blog I'm checking out is "Indexed." It rocks. Also, The new TBB (TNTBB) has some SWEET pics of 2007 sets... those skeletons look wierd but I'm looking forward to them anyway. Cheers.